Yes you must take a ferry to come to Drummond...
unless you have a Plane or a private boat!
DRUMMOND ISLAND FERRY SCHEDULE
Cell # 906-322-5511
Tips for boarding the ferry
- Wait in line until a crew member waves you on...
- drivers should not be using a cell phone when boarding.
- You have to watch the crew member as he is directing you where to park.
- If the ferry is full and takes off without you; they will be right back.
- You do not need reservations for the ferry, just get in line.
- Please watch for kids walking across the ferry for activities across the river.
- There is no public restroom on the ferry, there are outhouses at both ferry docks.
|6:10 A.M.7:10 A.M.8:00 A.M.9:10 A.M.|
10:10 A.M.11:10 A.M.12:10 P.M.1:10 P.M.2:10 P.M.3:10 P.M.4:10 P.M.5:10 P.M.6:10 P.M.7:10 P.M.8:10 P.M.9:10 P.M.10:10 P.M.11:10 P.M.
1:10 A.M.3:10 A.M.**5:10 A.M.
|6:40 A.M7:40 A.M.8:40 A.M.9:40 A.M.10:40 A.M.11:40 A.M.12:40 P.M.1:40 P.M.2:40 P.M.3:40 P.M.4:40 P.M.5:40 P.M.6:40 P.M.7:40 P.M.8:40 P.M.9:40 P.M.10:40 P.M.11:40 P.M.|
1:40 A.M.3:40 A.M.**5:40 A.M.
| Make Checks payable to EUPTA|
Eastern Upper Peninsula
DRUMMOND ISLAND FERRY PRICES
PRICES FOR BOOKS OF TICKETS
All Car, Pickup & Driver
ADULT PASSENGER TICKET
SR/HANDICAPPED PASSENGER TICKET
CAR & PICKUP TICKET 20 TRIP